Alarms and Monitoring
You already have door locks and basic smoke detectors; now you are ready for more. Who will be alerted if something goes wrong? Are you ready to better protect lives and property?
Your first goal is life protection. If there’s a fire, you want everyone out, fast! If there’s an armed intrusion, you want the police to know, instantly! But your home can be damaged even if nobody is ever physically harmed, simply due to theft, vandalism, or something as mundane as a broken water pipe while you are away on vacation.
This is where we can help. We can provide dozens of choices, from very loud alarms that alert your family members immediately and scare off intruders, to “silent” alarms that allow the system to call for help and catch intruders in the act, even if you’re not home. In addition to smoke, fire, gas, freeze-ups or spills, alarms can be triggered by traditional switches on doors and windows. Or they might utilize passive infrared, light beam, acoustic and video motion sensing. We can set up glass breakage and shock sensors. Senior citizens can wear “panic button” duress transmitters. Triggering devices can be connected by wires or wireless systems to alarm stations. The alarm itself might go to a great big bell on the wall, or a call to the local fire department, your pager or email at work, or our 24-hour monitoring department, who will notify the police or fire department.
And, because we are an integrated provider of security systems, we can tie together your locks, safes, alarms and surveillance camera equipment. For instance, your teenager forgets the code and accidentally sets off the alarm when they come home from school. Using our optional 2-way voice service, our monitoring professional is prepared for an emergency, but if we hear that it’s just your kids, we can talk with them right on the spot and you won’t get billed by your police department for an unnecessary dispatch. Our monitoring specialists are UL Listed; they are experienced with working with emergency departments and with families such as yours.
Your alarm options could include hundreds of possible systems; we can help you sort them out and recommend the best alarm and monitoring system for YOUR needs.
Ten Reasons Why…
Northeast Security Solutions, Inc. should install your alarm system!
1) You own the hardware, not us (as in a monthly lease). Why be forced to lease equipment when you could instead own it free and clear after just a few years? With us, you build equity and save the expense of long term monthly leasing payments.
2) Ours is a self-monitoring active system, not a passive one that is only checked monthly.
A) Our sensors tell the panel every 64 minutes they are functioning fine and can report if necessary.
B) Every 24 hours the panel tests the telephone line to tell us it can make a telephone call in the unlikely event it needs to.
3) We offer Two-Way Voice verification. Most companies do not! Two-Way Voice lets our Central Monitoring Station communicate with you directly when an alarm occurs. This valuable feature helps verify whether a signal is a true emergency or a false alarm. Communicating with our Central Monitoring Station professional can be a lifesaver for people in a real life threatening situation or with health concerns.
4) Our Money Back Guarantee. If the system fails to detect an event when operating during a fire or armed during an intrusion we will remove the system and give you your money back.
5) Our Deductible Guarantee. If our system fails to detect an intrusion when armed, we will cover your insurance deductible up to $250 for an event reported to the police and your insurance company.
6) Our $100 Cash Price Matching Guarantee. If you can find the exact same equipment and guarantees for a lower price, show us the written quote. We will meet the price plus give you $100 cash if you purchase the system with monitoring from us.
7) Our False Alarm Guarantee. If the system ever gives a false alarm due to equipment failure or mechanical problem, we will give you one month's monitoring for free.
8) Our Four Hour Service Guarantee. We guarantee a service technician will be in touch with you within 4 hours of a reported problem (excluding war, acts of terrorism or natural disasters) or we will give you one month's monitoring for free.
9) We offer three levels of monitoring services; see us for details.
A) Silver Service
B) Gold Service
C) Platinum Service
10) For each referral you give, who purchases a system with monitoring, we will give you a $50 certificate toward your next monitoring bill.
Plus -- give us a call and we will provide you with a free security audit and system recommendation.